Sunday 16 October 2011

Undur

Assalamualaikum.


Aku dah buat silap. Aku tak sibukkan diri aku dengan kerja-kerja lain. Aku hampir mengulangi perkara dulu. Silap. Memang silap.

What just happened to me in these two months was really unpredictable. I didn't expect to be like this. The one who was trying to create the same mistakes from his past. This is not the right time. Yes, I have to convince myself.

Why do I have to walk in the same path although the characters are different? The plot might be same as the previous plot.

I need to change my direction. My real direction. Not this current direction.

I have to slow down my steps before changing the direction. I was quite rush on it. 

I need to stop and turn around. Step forward to my past. Why I didn't say, "Step backward to my past?"

Because aku pun tak tahu apa kejadah aku speaking malam-malam buta panas-panas begini.
____________________________

Jadah apa aku skipping dalam entry ni? Jiwa kacau betul. Aisehmen. Kena balik Morocco cepat ni.

Grammar macam budak pemulihan akhlak terkutuk. Haktuih laa!






p/s: Macam nak gelak dalam perigi buta baca entry ini.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...